International Logistics Administrator ENG + FRENCH OR SPANISH
A multinational of Belgian origin Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium. We operate with our own people (+ 2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Special Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals. Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
In this job you play an important role in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our customers.
• After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Africa or Latin-America.
• You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
• You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
• You have a good dose of common sense and reason on a bachelor level.
• Ideally you already gained experience in an administrative or logistics role, but young graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
• You are fluent in English AND French OR Spanish. A good knowledge of Dutch or any other language such as Russian, Mandarin or Arab is a plus.
• You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner.
• You have a proactive and critical mindset and take initiative in order to identify problems. During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
• a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
• cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
• an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
• a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, check our career site @ www.manuchar.com/careers